FLUENT’S GPS SOLUTIONS FOR ASSET AND VEHICLE/FLEET TRACKING
GPS Tracking is a valuable security and efficiency tool that Fluent Solution offers to its valued clients. With Fluent Solution’s state-of-the-art tracking technology, you will be in the position to be able to not only monitor but to receive alerts regarding vital information concerning the use of your company’s vehicles or assets.
This information includes the use of your company’s vehicles by unauthorized individuals, unpermitted use by otherwise authorized individuals, location of vehicles, information pertaining to theft, etc. You will also be able to track travel times to determine the efficiency of your business operations.
Vehicles belonging to a business are an essential component of its management. Failure to properly track these vehicles and their usage can interrupt operations resulting in increased costs and decreased efficiency. We invite you to allow Fluent Solution to customize a GPS tracking system that is tailored to the individual needs of your business.
FluentGPS is a small vehicle-powered GPS device.
It simply plugs into the OBD port found on the bottom edge of the dashboard of most vehicles manufactured since 1996 – eliminating installation challenges found in traditional tracking devices. It can also be switched between vehicles to provide the ultimate in flexibility.
Fluent Solution provides the following benefits to our clients with FluentGPS:
- Locate or monitor teen and elderly drivers for enhanced peace of mind.
- Locate and recover missing vehicles.
- Manage company vehicles and employees more efficiently.
- Monitor for unauthorized use of vehicles.
- Check for vehicle idling to reduce gas charges.
- View locations of all vehicles
- Click-to-locate for on-demand mapping, or periodic location reporting
- E-mail/Text notifications for over-speed violations, entry and exit of alert zones
- Notifications for Ignition On and Off
- View history and export reports
- Scheduled notifications during selected time periods for Ignition, Speed and Power Restoral
- Daily “heartbeat” report
- Three mapviews included: Street Map, Satellite, and Hybrid with street view links
- 60 days of history
- Support for English, Spanish and French languages